Bike & Rafting
Our Bike & Rafting tour is an excellent way to discover Florence, Fiesole and their countryside from different perspective or simply to spend an enjoyable sportive and cultural half day around Tuscany.
In collaboration with Firenze Rafting
- Short Fiesole Hike tour (30 minutes): one of the best view of Florence and the Arno Valley
- Easy Guided Bike tour: from the countryside of Fiesole (the start point is at 500 m asl) down to Florence city center riding through beautiful scenery along hidden roads and small path. You will reach the city center of Florence safely by following the bicycle path along the river Arno. Lenght 21 km (14 miles). Duration 3h
- Optional stop of 45 minutes for tasting (oil and wine) at typical organic farm
- Urban Rafting tour down Arno river to visit Florence historical center directly on board crossing the famed arches of Pontevecchio bridge. Excursion is 1mile and 1h long
- Both activity do not need previous experience and are suitable for all ages
- Tour is avilable upon request for 2-8 people
- Meeting point Fiesole. Timetable morning or afternoon. Recommended at sunset (meeting at 5.30 pm) when summer season.
Our instructors are certified Bike and Rafting guides and we will provide you with all technical equipment. You should only wear confortable and sportive clothes, bringing your camera or phone to get a special memory of your experience!
At your disposal for further information!!