How to Join
“To keep your balance you must keep moving”
Riding a bike surely requires a remarkable muscular effort and the ability to adapt, especially if you are one who loves comfort and physical rest. Still it is an unparalleled tool to express the sense of freedom, the desire and possibility to discover and enjoy wonderful places. And also, it represents a true challenge with oneself, or more intensely, it gives you the opportunity to be who you are.
In our little group of bikers (max 8 people), riding faster means you will have more time to reflect, observe and enjoy slowness, while the ones at the bottom will set the pace.
My wish is to guide you through this enchanting land and help you getting in contact with it, to feel its power, its originality, its warmth and magic. But above all this, I wish you will never forget it.
- Read carefully the program, especially the characteristics of each excursion and the level of difficulty.
- If you travel with kids view this page: Special family and kids
- At time of making a reservation please indicate your technical and athletic training level, referring to a scale Legend/Levels of difficulty based on length, elevation change, condition of trail and the required technical-physical capacities. Although these are not competition itineraries, all participants must be able to conduct a safe bike driving and keep a perfect balance on their bike.
- It is very important to choose your own clothing, and make sure you have checked the climate conditions before joining the tour. We recommend wearing cycling shorts. Wearing sandals or flip flops is forbidden.
- Young people under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult (parent/tutor)
- All participants must fill out the registration form and sign the relative Release of Liability Declaration
- It is possible to book the tour within 3.00 pm of the day preceding by e-mail using the following address: email@example.com, by filling the FORM or by calling +39 345.3350926
- Booking: Once you have received our email confirming availability you can booking the tour, by PayPal (info@FiesoleBike.it) or by credit card, € 20 per person (the deposit is the price of rental bike, including in the price of tour).
- Cancellation Policy: refund will be made only for cancellations made within 72 hours of the tour departure.
- Rain Policy. The bike tour will never be cancelled due to rain. Guest options on rainy days: 1) Proceed with the tour hoping for clearing weather – with the understanding that no refund or discount will be given if bikes are not ridden due to rain, or if the bike tour is abbreviated due to rain. We will do our best to get you on a bike, weather permitting. 2) Rain check to be used the following day or at any other time, subject to availability. The Rain check is a voucher given to client. The voucher is transferable and may be sold or given to others to use at a future date and lasts up to 1 year from date. It has a value that can be possible used in any other guided tour provided by our company.
- Reasons for cancelling the tour. A minimum of 2 participants (excluding the tour leader) is required for each tour.
Program changes. The Organizer reserves the right to modify, with or without notice, before or during the tour, the logistic organization and the type of trail, due to weather conditions, athletic condition of the participants and other problems of whatsoever nature.