How to Join
“To keep your balance you must keep moving”
Riding a bike surely requires a remarkable muscular effort and the ability to adapt, especially if you are one who loves comfort and physical rest. Still it is an unparalleled tool to express the sense of freedom, the desire and possibility to discover and enjoy wonderful places. And also, it represents a true challenge with oneself, or more intensely, it gives you the opportunity to be who you are.
In our little group (max 8 people), riding faster means you will have more time to reflect, observe and enjoy slowness, while the ones at the bottom will set the pace.
My wish is to guide you through this enchanting land and help you getting in contact with it, to feel its power, its originality, its warmth and magic. But above all this, I wish you will never forget it.
- Read carefully the program, especially the characteristics of each excursion and the level of difficulty.
- If you travel with kids view this page: Special family and kids
- At time of making a reservation please indicate your technical and athletic training level, referring to a scale Legend/Levels of difficulty based on length, elevation change, condition of trail and the required technical-physical capacities. Although these are not competition itineraries, all participants must be able to conduct a safe bike driving and keep a perfect balance on their bike.
- It is very important to choose your own clothing, and make sure you have checked the climate conditions before joining the tour. We recommend wearing cycling shorts. Wearing sandals or flip flops is forbidden.
- Young people under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult (parent/tutor)
- Booking: Once you have received our email confirming availability you can booking the tour, by PayPal (info@FiesoleBike.it), credit card or bank transfer: deposit € 25 per person (the deposit is the price of rental bike, including in the price of tour).
- Cancellation Policy: refund will be made only for cancellations made within 48 hours of the tour departure.
- Rain Policy: the tour will be canceled and the deposit refunded only if severe weather conditions make it unsafe for you.
- Reasons for cancelling the tour. A minimum of 2 participants (excluding the tour leader) is required for each tour.
Program changes. The Organizer reserves the right to modify, with or without notice, before or during the tour, the logistic organization and the type of trail, due to weather conditions, athletic condition of the participants and other problems of whatsoever nature.