Special family deal
If you are travelling with children under the age of 16 and are at least 4 persons, you’ll be entitled to a discount of 10% on any of our tours and 2 children (for up to 47 lbs / 22 kg) will travel free with seats.
Please be aware that all our itineraries are not meant for beginners but require at least the status of “Occasional biker“.
Our itineraries for “Occasional bikers” have been created:
- reducing difficulties as much as possible (uphills are minimal, only paved roads or unpaved roads in excellent conditions are chosen)
- using exclusively cycle paths or pedestrian/ bicycle areas in large cities
- using only low traffic roads outside of cities
- planning excursions outside of peak hours
However all participants, especially the youngest ones, are strictly required to conduct a safe bike driving and keep a perfect balance on their bike. This applies on any itinerary, including those for “Occasional bikers”. Also, they must be able to:
- ride on public roads
- ride on secondary paved roads which are not always in perfect conditions
- ride on downhill roads that can be steep at times
Although our groups are small, you may find yourself riding with other people. Failure to observe the above mentioned precautions may cause harm to yourself and other participants. In this regard we remind you that you may also opt for a private, tailor-made itinerary, with an exclusive guide at your disposal!