BIKE & RAFTING ADVENTURE - An excellent way to discover Florence
In collaboration with Firenze Rafting
- Short Fiesole Hike tour (30 minutes): one of the best view of Florence and the Arno Valley
- Easy Guided Bike tour: from the countryside of Fiesole (the start point is at 500 m asl) down to Florence city center riding through beautiful scenery along hidden roads and small path. You will reach the city center of Florence safely by following the bicycle path along the river Arno. Lenght 21 km (14 miles). Duration 3h
- A brief stop at a local traditional farm to taste and eat Tuscan bread and excellent local extra virgin olive oil
- Optional stop of 45 minutes for professional guided tasting (olive oil and wine) at typical organic farm
- Urban Rafting tour down Arno river to visit Florence historical center directly on board crossing the famed arches of Pontevecchio bridge. Excursion is 1mile and 1h long
More about bike tours skill level
- Tour is avilable upon request for 2-8 people
- Meeting point Fiesole. Timetable morning or afternoon. Recommended at sunset (meeting at 5.30 pm) when summer season.
Our instructors are certified Bike and Rafting guides and we will provide you with all technical equipment.
You should only wear confortable and sportive clothes, bringing your camera or phone to get a special memory of your experience!
Availability: from march until november
With a professional bike & hike guide
THE BEST WAY TO LOVE FLORENCE AND ITS COUNTRYSIDE
FIESOLEBIKE EXPERIENCESFiesoleBike is a team of local Environmental excursionist guides, with extensive physical and technical training and deep knowledge of the territory. We operate only in a specific geographic area (Fiesole, Florence and surrounding) because that’s the place we’ve known and loved for ages, where we can give our best without improvisation.
A unique territory that fits any kind of bike and hike excursion.
We believe that every travel is a pursue of emotions, an encounter, and there’s no better way to achieve this than sharing your journey with someone who genuinely cherishes the places you are going to visit, in order to make your experience a truly memorable one.
You can rely on us to plan and arrange your outdoor experience. As we live these places day after day, we know every route and are aware of the hazards that visitors could encounter in each season.
Hence we are able to offer a unique experience with each tour, that can be planned and arranged to suit your skills and needs.
Read more if you're interested in our bike tour between Florence and Fiesole with tasting of local oil and wine
MEETING POINTDeparture from Fiesole, Piazza Mino da Fiesole, bus terminal ATAF number 7.
Fiesole is a village just outside of Florence, 6 km (3.7 mi) distance from the city center, and it's very convenient to get to by public bus from downtown.
From Florence center (Largo Alinari map link) to go to Fiesole and reach our meeting point with public transportation it’s easy, cheap, ecologically-friendly, for certain itineraries it is even mandatory and therefore all itineraries are scheduled according to public transport timetables
Read more about Fiesole and our bike and hike tours